Study In USA
Land of opportunities: – The most favoured destination for everyone who wishes to immigrate for better quality of life for himself and his family and his future generations, as well. There’s no simple explanation of how United States of America inspires and still lives up to its history of Statue of Liberty, cars, bridges, life style, etc.
United States’ physical beauty attracts the visitors foremost. It offers views of blue water and undulating hills around every corner, each seeming more spectacular than the last and the streets themselves are embellished with beaux arts-style public buildings, Victorian painted statues and distinctive modern architecture. The night life, which rarely slows down, ranges from the wacky to the ultra-sophisticated. But USA’s greatest natural resource is its people – sociable, fun-loving, artists, immigrants, financiers and working people with a predominantly live-and-let-live approach to life.
Study Visas, United State of America
Choosing and pursuing the right career has become extremely difficult in the changing times. Career planning certainly requires an expert’s guidance in terms of gaining insight into the educational opportunities available in India as well as abroad. Acquaintance with the pre-requisites of admission and other formalities involved’, is equally important.
All students are required to obtain a student authorization and visa before proceeding to any country for their studies. Admission to an institution does not guarantee the issuance of student’s visa. Students must meet the requirement of the immigration Acts and Regulations of the respective countries.
It is highly recommended that a student must contact Excel Edu immediately on planning to study abroad as embassy necessitate sufficient time to process an application.
After the student has signed the agreement with us, we start applying on his behalf to various colleges and universities. On getting the acceptance letter from the university, the student is required to generate the documents in the visa process.
To apply you need the following documents:
- Fully completed and signed application form for a residence permit for students (Aufenthaltsbewilligung “Studierender” explanation)
- Recent colour photograph, size between 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- Valid Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Notification of admission (Zulassungsbescheid, Aufnahmebestätigung) of the university or university of applied sciences (Fachhochschule) or other educational institution
- Proof of sufficient financial means to finance your stay: students up to 24 years of age have to prove that they have at least 481.75 euros per month, students of 24 years of age or older have to prove that they have at least 872.31 euros per month [as of 2015] – these amounts have to be proved for a maximum of 12 months – e.g. by means of a savings account or a bank account at a bank (the account has to be accessible from Austria) or a (declaration of guarantee) of a person living in Austria or proof of purchase of traveller’s cheques for the necessary amount or a confirmation of the award of a scholarship/grant; if the costs for accommodation exceed 278.72 euros/month, you have to prove additional funds
- Proof of accommodation in Austria: e.g. tenancy contract, assignment for the right of use of accommodation with private person (e.g. family member, flat share, friend, …), accommodation contract of a student hall of residence, confirmation of the reservation of accommodation by the OEAD Housing Office
- Proof of a health insurance (“travel health insurance”) valid from entry to the beginning of your studies in Austria or to the beginning of your student insurance. The application for a student insurance with the Austrian national health insurance carrier (Gebietskrankenkasse) has to be proved upon request of the Austrian authority.
- Police record/certificate of good conduct (where available)