Studying Abroad Can Change the Way You See The World
Study Abroad Programs give you the opportunity to experience the world as your classroom. Rather than picking things up from books and the Internet, navigating a new landscape may open your eyes to culture, history, a new language or your heritage. Studying Abroad opens the door to personal growth and discovery too. As you learn to say ‘hello’ in a foreign language, make friends, eat exciting new foods, it is bound to boost your confidence, teach you self-reliance and stretch the parameters of your comfort zone.
What Types Of Study Abroad Programs are there ?
- Gap Year
- High School
Search by program type; choose:
- Intern Abroad - If gaining vital job or business skills is important to you, find International Internships by country and work type.
- Volunteer Abroad - Volunteer Abroad in a country that interests you, for the amount of time you have whether a week, a month or a year, in the type of volunteer work that would be meaningful to you.
- Teach Abroad - Teaching abroad is a wonderful way to learn and educate at the same time. Get specific; search by country, duration and even audience.
- Intensive Language – If immersing yourself in a foreign language sounds stimulating, search by country, duration and naturally the language you want to learn. Picture yourself studying Italian in Florence Italy as you take sips of your caffe latte?
- Full Degree Abroad – If studying overseas appeals to you, but for an extended period, find associates degrees, courses, diplomas, undergraduate and graduate certificates, bachelors, masters and doctorate degrees by country and specialty.